How To Make Your Business The Obvious Choice For Customers
At ReviewThread, we know that you want to be the obvious choice for customers. To do that, you need an excellent online reputation. The problem is, most businesses don’t get the online reputation they deserve, which makes you feel frustrated. We believe your online reputation should speak for itself.
We understand how difficult it can be to improve your online reputation while running your business. That’s why ReviewThread has helped all kinds of businesses, from law firms to landscape designers, implement online review management.
Online Review Management – How To Make Your Business The Obvious Choice For Customers
Online review management is made of 3 primary business development activities:
- Get More Reviews
- Promote Your Best Reviews
- Manage Reviews
Get More Reviews
Get more reviews is the first component of online review management, and your first step to make your business the obvious choice for customers.
Get More Reviews:
- Claim listings on major and industry-specific review sites (e.g. Google My Business)
- Send email and SMS review requests to your customers
- Generate reviews from happy customers so you can improve your online reputation
Promote Your Best Reviews
Promote your best reviews is the second component of online review management, and your second step to make your business the obvious choice for customers.
Promote Your Best Reviews:
- Share positive reviews to your Facebook page to get more likes
- Share positive reviews to Twitter to grow your community of followers
- Showcase reviews on your website so you can build trust and increase sales
Manage reviews is the third component of online review management, and your third step to make your business the obvious choice for customers.
- Respond to positive and negative reviews so you can increase repeat business
- Respond to reviews to improve your ranking in local search results
- Measure key review portfolio metrics (e.g. New reviews in the past 90 days) and monitor your online review growth
Your Online Reputation Should Speak For Itself
Unfortunately, most businesses don’t get the online reputation they deserve.
Without Online Review Management:
- You miss opportunities to engage new customers
- You lose business to competitors with better reviews
- You fail to reach your full potential as a business
- You lose visibility on Google and online review sites
ReviewThread – Online Review Management
Most businesses don’t get the online reputation they deserve. ReviewThread helps you generate positive reviews so you can attract more customers.