Referral Program Terms
The following terms and conditions govern your participation in the ReviewThread Customer Referral Program, which we’ll call Program here for short. The Program is run by us; Magnet Marketing LLC dba ReviewThread.
The Participants referred to below are you (a Customer), and the person you’ve referred (a Referral). To be eligible for a reward, you, as participants must agree to be bound by the rules described below.
- Customer who is an active member of an account that has a paid subscription to ReviewThread at the time the referral is made.
- The Referral is not a member of any other ReviewThread account (whether they’re active, expired or canceled or a paid, free or trial account).
- The Referral was not referred to ReviewThread at an earlier date by someone else.
- The first payment submitted by the Referral to ReviewThread was successfully processed.
- The account created by the Referral must not be for a company associated with any other ReviewThread accounts (whether they’re active, expired or canceled or a paid, free or trial account).
- The Customer and the Referral cannot be employed by the same company.
- The Referral must convert to a paid ReviewThread product or subscription for the Customer to be eligible for a subscription credit.
- Credit: refers to a credit added to the ReviewThread account (subscription) of the Customer.
- If you meet the conditions above, you’ll receive a credit to your ReviewThread subscription (which is referred to as the “Reward”). No Reward will be given in relation to any referrals that aren’t Eligible Referrals.
- The value of the Reward will be $100, a $100 credit to your ReviewThread account (subscription). Both the Customer and Referral will receive the Reward.
- There is no limit to the number of credits can earn, so you can make as many referrals as you want.
- By taking part, you agree to comply with all applicable commercial and public anti-bribery laws.
- By taking part, you agree not to engage in any activity that may be considered fraudulent or invasive or that may be considered spamming.
- ReviewThread reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice.